|The ASMOTOM ATS uses an innovative double fixation design. Vacuum is applied to both, the central and the peripheral section of the cornea. |
A new feature allows the cutting depth to be pre-set using offset rings.
The trephine rotates between the two concentric areas of fixation, using an automatic feed. Once the pre-set depth is reached, the cutter retracts back into its initial position, holding on to the separated central portion, until vacuum is released.
* Easy centering using the new ASMOTOM Marker
* Pre-adjustment possibility for cutting depth
* Double suction principle provides secure fixation
* Precise cutter feed produces perfectly straight edges, accelerating the healing process and reducing induced astigmatism, which lead to better post operative results
* Elimination of the need to apply pressure to the cornea during trephination reduces the chance of iris damage
* Anterior chamber maintainer not required for transplant trephination, reducing handling of the transplant
* Separate, color coded hand piece sets for patient and donor
*Gentle on endothelial cells, due to effortless penetration
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.